PENSACOLA MCA NATIONAL--A CLEAN SWEEP

Just returned fron Pensacola MCA National, 8 Feature Mustangs (the most I have seen at an MCA event) 5 red/white,, 2 triple whites and 1 yellow/black all won in ther category !!! 5 were in unrestored, 2 in concours driven and 1 daily driven,, it was great to see them all,, especially for all to win ! I was greatful to be one of those to win gold in concours driven ! I tryed to attach a pic of them but I'm to old to figure it out !

Comments

• Can you describe any of them--esp the concours driven (mileage, condition, etc). I'm not too surprised by the #. A lot of feature mustangs (and other convertibles for that matter) in Florida.

Congrats on your win.
  • Thanks ! Let me try again.
  • thats a really cool picture, might have to use that for a desktop background :)
  • Thanks ! Got pulled away before I could answer GOKSTATE74 guestion about their looks. Todds 92.5 is low mileage very clean automatic, has had a "few" minor changes over the years, he has been in 2 national shows in concours driven, he got gold this year but is thinking about going into unrestored next year. My 92.5 is high mileage 5 speed . I am second owner and was very lucky to get such a clean 1 owner car. I put alot of time into making it as close to stock as possible, because it was allready. But the short answer is stock and CLEAN. Mileage will not affect it at all if it is CLEAN.
  • awesome--thanks for posting!
  • I was there with with my '92-1/2 Feature Car. Mine is next to last one on the right in the pic. Drove from Houston and received a "Gold" in Unrestored. I helped judge the Fox bodies in Concours (driven & trailered) and there were some incredible cars at the show. Most Feature Cars that I had seen at one time. Looking forward to Mustang, Ok at the end of August.
  • Thanks ! Let me try again.

You know, I was looking at that picture of them all lined up in formation and for some reason it was making me think of Star Wars--"Gold leader, checking in." "White leader, checking in."

Nice shot wedge. :D
  • Hi Ray,,
    #1 here--- I think your #7 lol. Had a great time ,, and the "Photo Shoot" was really cool. Good to see you here !
    Joel

Like I asked on Sunday morning. Who was #1 in the "Dirty Dozen"?

It was great time. Left early Mon and 9 hrs later almost got hit less than 2 miles from my home. Only had 3 traffic lites between the hotel in Pensacola and home.

I hope we get a good turnout in Mustang next Aug.

FYI - The 2013 MCA show site in Beaumont, TX is on the I-10 frontage road just west of the city.