93 Feature Yellow/White and 5 Speed Trunk Light HELP

edited March 2012 in Feature Mustangs
Fellas;

I need a replacement light bulb cover (they are a clear plastic, roundish) and there are 2 of them. 2 screws hold them in..

Ideas?

Comments

• I believe this is what you are lookin for.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/ite ... -Screw-Kit

I'm needing to get the same kit for my '92.
  • If you are looking for tag lights I just found what looks like a variation of these with blacked-out road-side sections of the lenses on the 2000s Mustangs. I will go downstairs and remove one from one of the parts cars and do a stare-and-compare and let you know more.
  • Ok, here you go, if I remember correctly these were in the deck lidof a 2000s Mustang, maybe SN95, but as you can see, in traditional Ford style, they have used these parts with minor modifications....
  • The holes are identical, line up to the Fox convertible trunk lid holes and the light socket fits and locks in just like the original ones. The one to the right is the Fox lens and the one to the left is the newer Mustang lens. When you raise the trunk lid you pull the push-pin screws out of their retainers and pull the retainers out of the trunk lid, you remove the lens and then unscrew the light socket.