Dealer order book page

edited December 2006 in Feature Mustangs
Finally scored my own copy of the dealer order book page w/ the yellow Feature Car tab. It only took 8 years to locate one. Great thing is, I came with the official memo from Ford Marketing announcing the models internally as a 1993 1/2. It is dated January 26, 1993. I have never seen another copy of this letter. It is slightly yellowed, but in good shape.

Comments

• Hey, quit bragging! ;)

So, where did you find it?

The memo sounds interesting. Would you be willing to scan it or copy it for me?

John
  • It came from a guy that has a good source for Ford Literature. He was originally selling a 1993 Ford Ordering Binder with all the prices and order codes. I didn't buy that but asked him if it had color BZ in it. It did not, but he thought that he remembered a yellow Mustang on something else. 2 months later, he contacts me saying he found it. Just lucky, I guess. And, yes I will scan it for the website, like I did the Accessory Catalog. I, already, had planned to do so, just didn't have time yet.

Donny
  • Thanks for the reply. I know how it is to not have time for things. For me, its this time of year. I have so much to do before the holidays. Some of it is self-imposed deadlines.