1993 Yellow/Black Feature Mustang For Sale

edited July 2012 in For sale/wanted
1993 Ford Mustang Yellow/Black LX Convertible Feature Edition 5.0 V8 5 Speed for sale, 1 of 1,503 made. Purchased as a one owner vehicle from Virginia and I have the original window sticker. 117,000 miles and the vehicle has always been garaged. This vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out and has been well maintained. The interior is in excellent condition and is complete with no damages or broken parts. I still have the original top boot cover with no tears and the top cover bag for the trunk. I have upgraded the entire suspension about 2,000 miles ago. I Completed a 5 lug 4 wheel disc conversion with 2002 Mustang GT wheels and new tires. The rear has been completely rebuilt with 3:73 gears. The vehicle has new shocks, struts, boxed lower control arms, coil springs, sway bar links, tie rods, brakes, JBA Shorty 1 5/8 headers, Flowmaster American Thunder cat back system, K&N air filter, Hurst shifter, clutch, pressure plate and bearing and all suspension bushing are urethane. I also have the original wheels, suspension and parts available. I am asking $7,900.00 OBO and have detailed photos to show the vehicle condion upon request. Thank you #570-586-1009.

Comments

• Damn! This is right down my alley! Too bad I just can't swing it right now knowing this next month is going to be really hard for me. Good luck with the sale.

Would you be interested in trades?