White feature car floor mats

edited August 2012 in For sale/wanted
I reported in Jan that PPI had 21 pairs of black on black mats. Now they are sold out. I wonderd if anyone here got any?

I don't need any but wanted to get an extra set.

Comments

• Nope, not me.

I chose to buy a nice heavy black carpeted pair of floor mats with the same countoured design for each of my Feature cars though. To keep the nice thick non-running-pony mats from wearing out at the heel of the right foot I also bought a cheap-o light-weight pair of black carpeted floor mats to throw over the nice ones and paid about $10.00 for all four mats in each car.

Since my cars are drivers I shopped and bought these mats out of wrecking yard cars though.
  • Well, there may be two stories here.

1) They honestly all sold.

2) They stopped selling them because the "market won't bring enough profit".

Although PPI is an excellent source for rare parts, they are known to "take things off the market without notice" until they believe they can get more money for them. I recently had a conversation with someone who called them, said they had none left, called again a few days later, and stated that they had them, but were not for sale because of #2. Unfortunately, if they don't want to sell it, they won't.