NOS White Splash/Mud flaps

edited September 2013 in For sale/wanted
Not mine. Noticed these on eBay and immediately thought they may look good on a car with white interior and top!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190880287266?ss ... 1438.l2649

Comments

• got them thx
  • Glad they found a good home!
  • does anyone have pix of these white flaps installed? or even in black...thanks!
  • I got a set,, used springs clips to see what they would look like,The white flaps, white wheels and white top looked great together! BUT I don't have the GUTS to drill holes to permantly mount them!!!!
  • Here's a fine 93 with flaps!
  • I'll try again,,,,
  • All I can say is KEEP TRYING!
  • I have seen three sets on e-Bay in the recent past. The F0ZZ flaps have the correct MUSTANG letters on them for the Fox convertibles. There are E3ZZ and a later numbered set I have seen with different lettering so watch what you bid on.

Nice find. I thought about getting some for my TW but decided against it.
  • I got a set,, used springs clips to see what they would look like,The white flaps, white wheels and white top looked great together! BUT I don't have the GUTS to drill holes to permantly mount them!!!!

spring clips are the round silver button things, right?

Ron sent me a pic of his 92 red feature with ford flaps. I think I'm going to add front and rear sets with "Mustang" lettering... but now my questions is....white or black?

Does anyone have pix of the white flaps installed? I'm thinking white will look nice, but it will be a pain to keep clean!