Mustangs at the Mickyard - Aug 30-Sept 1, 2013

2»

Comments

• You are allright in my book! (but its only a small book) lol Wish we could have more sit down time but there was alot going on.Yes myself and the two brothers (Tim and Todd) are going to Charlotte in April, we are resistered and have booted a hotel!
    We all would love to come to Carlisle, the internet pics are allways great, but it;s a long drive for the old Fox!,,and my old self also.Speaking for myself John's website has made me strive to make my Feature Fox the best it can be.Thanks John! Hope to see you again in NC!
    LOL! Thanks!

I'll probably see you at the 50th then. I'm working on getting a booth, so if I can't find you, you'll easily be able to find me! If you were to come to Carlisle, you'd probably end up wanting to come every year!

Now that I got home this morning, I'll work on the plate for Todd!
  • For everyone who gets a MCA magazine, you can see the Feature guys receiving their awards (pg 40-41). Congrats again guys!
  • They must start in the North and work South,, I might get mine by Thanksgiving,, Unless they see this then it may be Christmas!!! Just kidding!
  • For everyone who gets a MCA magazine, you can see the Feature guys receiving their awards (pg 40-41). Congrats again guys!
    Thanks for pointing that out. I thought there was something "odd" about those pages.

Just kidding. Congratulations to those pictured and again to all those that went to the show.
  • They must start in the North and work South,, I might get mine by Thanksgiving,, Unless they see this then it may be Christmas!!! Just kidding!
    I used to be about 2-3 weeks after everyone I knew. I didn't renew right away and had almost a month gap where I wasn't a member, then the renewal kicked in and ever since, I seem to be one of the first to get it. Not sure how that happened?!?!?!

Remember that show board I did for the GTS Shelby? Little did I know... it's in the magazine too! (page 9) Seemed like all us crazies had something in there! :lol:
  • Well The Mustang Times finally came! I guess it started in the North and worked its way South. I know four of the Feature Car guys three from Alabama and one from Texas!
    Yes, John we are odd!
    But I love it!
    Wish more of us could get together!
  • Yes, John we are odd!
    But I love it!
    Wish more of us could get together!
    I fully admit to being part of the oddity - "the pot calling the kettle black".

I think the best opportunity for a larger gathering of us is at the 50th. I have not mentioned it but I have been making plans to go. I just posted in the 50th thread. I've been meaning to post on this subject but I have been very busy with other projects - mostly trying to paint my garage before I put the feature car away for the winter.