Fox Magazine

Has anyone gotten one lately? Seems like it's been a while.

Comments

• Nothing here. Last issue was August 2013, I think. Patiently waiting...
  • Looks like this may be dead. On their website it says they are not accepting new subscriptions.
  • This is what they sent me in Dec.

You will get more issues soon!
    Thanks for your patience,

Brandon Patterson
    Associate Publisher

On Dec 12, 2013
  • Such a shame. I'll have to look more into this when I'm down that way soon.
  • Well, this is now a digital magazine. Subscribers should have received an e-mail with link. Terry has more Feature stuff in this new edition.
  • I did get the email as well. It is good to see it continue on.
  • There is some drama on FB about this. Their post says the magazine is now free? While I am very happy to see it continue it seems a little unfair to those who paid the subscription. Maybe they mean one issue is free to entice new subscribers?
  • I also think it is a little unfair to have a free subscription after many paid. Personally, I prefer print. I sure like your idea of offering one for free to entice people. Sadly, I don't think that will be the case.
  • I didn't realize that it was being offered for free to everyone. I did realize that the links they sent could be shared with anyone. But, after reading a little more about it, it does sound like free is the new model until something big changes. Add me to the disappointed category. I feel bad for new subscribers who only got one (on no) print issues.
  • I subscribed n December....they took my money and to date nothing has been received.
    tried to contact them, but, they refuse to reply.
    Strange way to conduct a business.
  • I am sorry to hear that. My husband renewed my subscription as a Christmas gift and we were trying to help them. I got my 2 gifts - shirt and can koozie but no new magazines.