Tell us about yourself!

2»

Comments

• My name is Ryan, and I am 16. This is my first car. The original owner is is an older lady that lives about two hours away from me. We are pretty good friends, and we write letters back and forth to each other.Her husband baught the car for her while she was on vacation in England as a suprise. She kept it for 8 years and put 5,000 miles on it. I didnt buy the car from her I found an insurace card in the glovebox and sent her a letter. It turns out she still lives there. She has sent me pictures and we have met once. Now the car has 14,000 miles on it and its perfect. It has no mods. Its too rare and original for that..
    Ryan
  • Hi Everyone,

Most folks call me Coast. I have been a Stang nnut since childhood. My Mom bought a 65 Coupe 6 cyl and I was hooked. I have been wrenching on cars since age 13. I've owned 7 different Mustangs, mostly Fox Body cars. 3 86 GT's, an 86 SVO, and a 99 GT and 2000 GT.
    I now own a 93 LX Convertable 2.3L that I'm restoring. That's what bought me to Triple Fox.

Will post some before pics soon.

Thanks for having me, Coast
  • My name is Danny and I have been a Mustang guy from way back. I have a 83 GLX convertible and wouldn't mind another car but REALLY wasn't looking when we took a short cut to avoid a traffic jam. My wife seen a red Mustang in a parking lot and wanted to have a look, nice car but I didn't know much about Special Editions other than they're cool looking. Looked like 98k on the odometer... Fine we can talk & test drive it to make her happy, once I heard that 5.0 I knew I was hooked. Long story short, it actually had 58k on it, the original owner got sick and his wife needed to sell everything so she could move closer to his nursing home. Other that the drivers seat a little cracked, he took excellent care of the car and she told me when he seen it new on the lot he had to have it.
    Kinda long winded put thats the short version..... Now if summer would hurry up..
  • :?: Hi...I am obviously new to the site. While I dont have a feature car, I do have a 92 GT convertible in red with white top and interior and with just over 17,000 miles on it.
    I purchased the car last Spring and enjoyed it very much.
    I have owned a number of Mustangs over the years and like them because they are easy to maintain and get parts for. They are fun too.
    I live in Ontario Canada and look forward to gaining information and insight from the members of the forum.
    I do have one question about my car......How do I set the clock.
    It has the radio with the equalizer
    I have the owners manual and a shop manual. Nowhere I can find does it tell me how to set the clock.
  • Welcome to the site! We don't discriminate and welcome owners of all Mustangs.

Regarding clock setting with the equalizer, Ron E. has shared the following with me:
    The correct way to set the clock on the 92 Mustang with equalizer is to push the on/off button in and hold. Then depress the "Tune" button on the left side to set the hours and depress the right side to set the minutes.

The info to set the clock is not in the owner's manual and the owner's manual refers you to the Electronic Sound System Operating Guide.

Most of the various other 92 and 93 Mustangs set the clock by depressing and holding the "Clock" button and using the "Seek" button to set the hours and minutes. The 92 Mustang with the equalizer is different as there is no "Clock" button
  • Thanks a lot for the info. I have the owners manual and as you said it refers you to the Electronic Sound System Guide which of course I dont have.
    It seems every manufacturer uses a different method to set the clock.....dont have to worry now. I know how its done. Thanks again.
  • Hello everyone! Proud to join this great site dedicated to the Limited Editions!

Had many Fox bodies over the years...but finally found the ultimate (in my opinion) 93 Triple white with 11,000 miles! Goosebumps arise everytime I fire her up!

Jim