1992 Feature Mustang Options
Submitted by John on Thu, 03/25/2004 - 00:00
The options that make this car unique are as follows:
- Vibrant Red Paint. No other 1992 Mustang was offerred in this color.
- The mirrors are body color compared to black on the non-feature car
- The moldings on the top of the doors (called the upper door belt molding) are body color instead of black
- The moldings along the top of the rear quarter panel (called the quarter panel outer belt upper molding) are body color
- The trim around the front windshield is body color
- Rear spoiler (referred to as a Sports Rear Wing) in place of the standard luggage rack.
- White leather interior with white seats with black piping, white door panels. Black carpeting and black dash treatment.
- Black headliner (the first ever offered on Mustang convertible)
- White 5-spoke 16 inch wheels. These wheels were prepared by Superior Wheel Company of Kansas. Opal pearlescent (opalescent) paint was baked on over the silver finish for a white appearance.
- The manufacturers suggested retail price for the feature convertible option was $850.